To be fair…
You know you’ve got a control freak on your hands when…
1. She immediately picks up anything you happen to put down, whether it be the keys or the remote, because she is insanely fearful of said items being lost by you
2. You try to clean the kitchen in an act of kindness, but she pushes you out because she wants to make sure things get “clean-for-real.”
3. Her closet is color coded
4. She gets a little crazy when the ketchup and salad dressing aren’t placed on the correct shelf in the refigerator
5. She rearranges the pillows on the bed you’ve made because they just didn’t look right
and a sixth just for fun…
6. She goes absolutely bonkers when you don’t replace the empty toilet paper roll.
*I don’t mean to imply by this that a “control freak” is automatically a feminine trait. I just couldn’t think of anything anologous to “metrosexual” that applied to the circumstances.